The 2019 Max doesn’t know compromise. That’s because it’s built to handle and store anything the day or night brings.
- Length: 22 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 102 in. (259 cm)
- Weight: 4500 lb. (2041 kg)
- Standard Ballast: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Standard Engine: 6.2L 400
- Optional Engine: 6.2 L 450
- Fuel Capacity: 65 gal. (246 L)
- Seating Capacity: 17
- Draft: 27.5 in. (70 cm)
Additional Boat Specifications
- Overall Length w/ Platform: 24 ft. 6 in.
- Overall Length w/ Trailer: 26 ft. 8 in.
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 5,700 lb.
- Capacity - Weight: 2,800 lb.
- Brand / Model: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC
- Displacement: 379 C.I.
- Torque: 404 lb.-ft
- HP: 350 hp
- Standard Prop: OJ 14.25x14.5
- Tracking fins: Standard Double Fin
- Brand/Model: Boatmate/Tandem Axle
- Wheels: 15 in. Cast-Aluminum
- Guide Poles: Removable
- Lighting: LED
- Protection: Prop Guard W/integrated Rollers
- Fenders: Color Matched Bolt On
Warranty & Assistance Coverage
- Hull: Factory Limited Lifetime
- Engine: Indmar 5 Year Factory Limited
- Parts & Components: 5 Year Limited
- Trailer: Boatmate 5 Year Limited
- Roadside Assistance: 5 Year Trailer & Tow Vehicle
Skier’s Choice reserves the right to change model line specifications, equipment, color schemes and pricing at any time without notice or incurring obligations. It is the Dealer’s responsibility to adhere to all State and Local regulations and laws governing minimum requirements needed on each boat, such as trailer brakes, kill switches, and other safety equipment.